Sunday, July 01, 2007

Why the hel does my blog load so slowly? I was thinking if it was the radioblogs but then again...I do think its the chatbox.

Anyway, anyway, anyway! Last night was another crazy night as we went to mos to celebrate sm's bday. Got a jug of long island tea and some tequila shots. Alex & I went to the smoking room for a while thaks to that idiotic smoking ban. Dammmnnn. Alex got so stoned in there, that some guys kept asking if she was fine. Went over to the smoove room for awhile. Thank god leo was there, each time a guy tried to touch e I could just swop places with him. But when we were leaving the cage to go to the main arena for a drink, some guy tried to feel up my skirt. Ughgross. I think h was trying to touch my butt but the hand went wrong, lucky I escaped in time. Yuck. Gross.

Later, Ken msged me to go look for him at 54, s I brought the rest over. Pt, mann and the national bballers were there. Went to the stairwell to smoke with him and alex, oh gosh, and alex was really bonkers. SHe started speaking chinese non stop and was really maddddd. In the end, sm left first, then leo and i had to take care of alex. Ken offered to help me with alex, but she kept insisted on taking the train. So I pretended to go to the rain station with her first before dragging her to take a cab. When we were walking off, this group of guys were pointing at us and suddenly started following us and tried to talk to me. So on one side I had to hold up a stumbling alex, and on the other side I had to fend of this bunch of horny ah bengs.

Finally, we got to cq mrt area and I tried to get a cab but was unable to get on until the sun came up. Alex's dad called her and she was so drunk she could talk on the phone properly so I tool the phone from her and her dad came to pick us up. Man, what a crazy night.

No comments: